miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Day 13 is in the books!

Dear Students and Parents,

Thanks for a fabulous day!  Today was my 26th birthday, and you, the students, made my day so special.  I am so fortunate to be able to spend this next year with such thoughtful, kind-hearted, and inquisitive individuals.  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Today we continued learning about division and the rules about dividing by 0 and 1.  We also read nonfictional narratives an began writing our own pieces of the same genre.

And now, down to business....

*PLEASE remember to put your names on your homework!  You lose a point if your name is not on your paper, so remember:  "I write my name every time, nice and neat to show it's mine!"

Homework:
Spelling:  pg. 15
Math:  1-8 worksheet and 100s chart of multiples 9-12

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario